Lady Gaga Loves Judas? what?? [Updated]

4-2-2014: Decided to update this, as my theology has changed, it's actually confirmed some things Lady Gaga has said in her songs, especially the stuff on being 'beyond repentance'

I love symbolism. Not because of what it represents (usually esoteric denial/hatred of God and human virtue), but because it presents a challenge to the listener/viewer to seek it and find it. But here we are, 3 years after Lady Gaga's arrival, and she finally admits where her loyalty lies.

"I'm in love with Judas"

Judas of course is the betrayer of Christ, In the Gnostic gospels of course he was completely innocent of all charges and was just "doing his duty" but in reality he betrayed his God for money.

Lady Gaga loves him.

Now to the majority of people out there what I am saying is irrelevant. Even to "truthers", because most people deny God and would rather sweep him under the carpet - too much to think about.

But basically, shes spouting freemasonic [Luciferian] doctrines, its all role reversal, in Luciferianism, Lucifer is God, and the true God Jehovah is the devil. In essence Judas is a hero to luciferians, he served his false god, and in death went to be with him. Thats why Gaga loves him. I feel here, she is declaring herself to be a messiah.

"When he comes to me, I am ready
I’ll wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times, he betrays me"


This is not the most shocking verse of the song, but its still pretty awful "When he comes to me I am ready" - when who does, Judas? or something darker?

I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs...Well Jesus washed the feet of his disciples..perhaps more blasphemy, declaring herself a messiah.

To declare forgiveness is something God does, we can forgive transgressions against ourselves, and actually should do always (turn the other cheek) but we cannot forgive thoughts..only God is aware of our thoughts..three times..that was Peter denying him three times.

I see where this is going.

In the most Biblical sense,
I am beyond repentance
Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense
I just speak in future tense
Judas kiss me if offenced,
Or wear an ear condom next time


Ouch, I'm not really going to make much effort here. Lady Gaga has confused forgiveness with repentance. With God no-one except a reprobate is beyond forgiveness. For the non-reprobate repentance is the first step. To repent is to "turn towards God" from one false belief (here it would be satanism) to the gospel. However, what she is actually saying is she has gone too far the other way, and cannot turn back..Perhaps this is a plea from her dying spirit. Lady Gaga is here presenting herself as a Romans 1 reprobate. Someone who God has given over to the vileness of her lusts, to do "that which is unseemly". She's actually admitting the truth of God and his existence, by her own denial and hatred of him.

I really do not want young girls singing this vileness - seriously, has our youth not had it bad enough as it is? without blatantly being influenced to sing songs about loving Judas and being beyond repentance?

I wanna love you,
But something’s pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue,
Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to


Lady Gaga is saying that she wants to love Jesus, but her own lusts, her own passions are pulling her away, in other words she loves the world too much. As others would say, "Jesus is a good guy" but she won't worship him, she won't ask him to forgive her sins and die for her. Her pride is too great, she wants to ascend to the heavens, be equal to God. She appeals to the virtues of Luciferianism. That is why Judas is the 'demon' she clings to! the demon is GREED! 30 pieces of silver will make her sell her soul. In Luciferianism (which is the source of evolutionism) survival of the fittest reigns, by doing such a thing she is showing herself to be a superior human being.


And I'm sure as always the masses won't give a hoot. I'm sure they will when in their ignorance they wind up facing the wrath of God.

This is indeed top notch devil programming for the sheeple. the repetition of "I'm in love with Judas" the demonic lyrics, recipe for disaster.

Comments

Popular Posts