Kent Hovind on Evolution vs Creation.

Epic Series on how the theory of evolution is a lie. Considering I also dropped my theistic beliefs many years ago for atheism based on Dawkins books on how evolution was a more than satisfactory replacement for God, its fitting that having come to Christ I would again review my thoughts on it. Creationism seems ridiculous in our now Godless world, God made the world in 6 days? the earth is less than 10,000 years old? No way.

I will point out it doesnt say anywhere in the Bible how old the earth is, so that guess is made purely on the ages of Adam, Moses, etc etc. But It is likely that since the book of Genesis was written by a Human, and the account if of Earths creation, that its about as old as we are, plus 5 days.

After seeing some of these lectures; I have to say that I have no problem with creationism anymore. Evolution is full of holes, lies and corruption. What may seem an inoccuous scientific theory is in fact evil, and has no basis in the scientific arena whatsoever. After hearing Hovind mention how much of evolution is actually supposition. It took me back to Dawkins making excuses (passionately might I add) for many of the inconsistencies, such as missing links (Dawkins: we don't need them), How to make life come from non-replicative matter (Given enough time anything is possible - and a billion years is a long time), The lack of evidence (Apparently Evolution is scientific fact) and hearing him rip into Christianity at every opportunity. I find his beliefs far more dangerous than my own. After all, in Dawkins' world we are all slaves to our genetics, ideas are always unoriginal (memes) and soul-less (ideas are simply competing for survival, as genes are). I pick on Richard Dawkins because he is now seen as the main face of the atheist movement. Atheism and Evolution are intertwined, to accept Evolution you HAVE to remove God from the picture, because to believe it you have to believe that life came from nothing. Its a religion.

I will post all videos here for you to view, they're long..very very long. But its worth it.

Seminar 1


Seminar 2


Seminar 3


Seminar 4


Seminar 5


Seminar 6


Seminar 7 - Questions and answers

Comments

Popular Posts