Chaos Magick

Magick is real.. An idea, a desire is placed in your head, you focus on it, confident that the results will be achieved. Lo and behold, it is achieved - that, my friends, is magick. The idea is alchemical, as above, so below says Thrice-Great Hermes. What is conceived on the mental plane is made real in the material, the mental plane of course is 'above' the material plane. One transmutates their thoughts into what we call reality. When I began my first steps into magick, I didn't realise the true power laid bare before me. I wanted something akin to Harry Potter, wave a wand and say some words and a bolt of lightning shoots out and makes what you want happen. Thats the lazy man's magick, that simply isn't what we are going to get. In fact I would go so far as to say magick is making yourself capable, and stronger day by day, removing that lazy streak. To be a magician, or a wizard - whatever you prefer - is hard work. Yes you can make a sigil with no experience and it will work. But growth is part of any system of magick. Meditation, focus, visualization, learning techniques - this will all make you a better practitioner and a better person. I couple magick with studies of gnosticism, my coach Brett's meditations, and also lots and lots of reading. Magick is a means of opening reality to new possibilities, it is science, it is spirituality, it is psychology, it is paranormal. It is the fantastical revelations of the All to humanity, that we are god, yes - cringe o christian reader - we are all god, when I say we, I mean - everything on earth, everything in space, everything - EVERYTHING - is god, source, all, cosmic consciousness. Which opens up a whole slew of meaning, if we are an expression of god, then we have (in an 'as above so below' way) lots of power that we don't really acknowledge, the ability to change reality, something which we do daily without realise it, with focused attention, emotions. How we do it is always up for the question. But it seems that humanity has the power to alter reality with emotion, somehow emotion is the key. I won't go into detail about sigils, but anyone interested should check out The Master Works of Chaos Magick Sigils do indeed seem to be an easy way to change reality. I will point you to the Reddit reading list, most books are free in ebook format but I recommend buying them on Kindle or Physically one by one. Start at the top and work down. Here it is I intend to go into actual detail as I learn more, magick is amazing, You can do it cheaply and easily, you can integrate it into your life just with a pack of Tarot Cards, or a kindle book and never have to don a robe, or wave a magic wand, or you can do both! Namaste.

Comments

Popular Posts