Back Again!

Hey guys as I'm sure you're aware I haven't posted in ages. Partly because I have been going through some stuff. Mentally and Spiritually.

I am sitting here in the airport, tired yet hyped on coffee, about to travel yet again to Japan. I thought I may as well have a little post, after all I have a spare hour.

One thing that I always find amusing when it comes to airports is the cold air they pump in to keep you awake. Airports are all about being alive, excited about going somewhere, or exhausted and glad to return home. But I always feel uneasy about airports, because I know that I will have a long flight ahead. This isn't a quick trip to Spain or something. I'm going to be in the air for many many hours. I absolutely hate it 😩.

My itinerary this time is Manchester > Paris > Seoul > Osaka.
Thats a solid 28 hours of travel time - on and off the plane. I was duped into such an atrocious flight by a kind person at the travel agents. I have no idea what I am going to do to get through it, although I have paracetamol at the ready.

This is likely my last trip to Japan for a while, financially I'm in a bad place and I don't think travelling is a good idea when I need to pay stuff off, so this is my Japanese swan song, In a way my expectations are low, whilst last year was all about magickal stuff and fulfilling my destiny (whatever that means), this year is about relaxing, and emotional balance.

This year I've begun a course of anti-depressants, begun 'A Course in Miracles', and decided that whilst I may dream of changing my external reality, all transitions begin within. My trips to Japan have often left me feeling a little alienated - but not because I am being alienated - it's just a manifestation of my own insecurities.

Let me just be blunt - why would a Japanese person care if I am on holiday in Japan? either for good or for ill? It's all in my head - it all is. As the 'Course' shows - all reality is a manifestation of our own beliefs and biases. So if I feel I am being alienated - I will bend my own perceptions to show me alienation.

This also shows run my more mundane life - I may convince myself I'm always going to be single, and that may be - but only because that is the reality I am presenting myself. As I better myself mentally I begin to see those subtle indicators of interest - and at that point it's up to me to act upon them.

Ultimately that is magick - changing your perceptions, seeing the universal cues - and acting upon them. Firstly you must understand that those universal cues are there.

This is the first of hopefully many posts to come in the future, namaste.

Comments

Popular Posts